THIS PAGE IS DESIGNED AS A SUPPLEMENT to other principal documents that students should use to guide their academic careers.
- All undergraduate Economics Courses with descriptions.
- Chang School undergraduate Economics Courses.
- The Economics Help Centre supports Ryerson students in all programs with their economics skills. The centre offers drop-in tutoring sessions for individuals and small groups.
The Student Learning Support Office offers web resources, workshops, one-on-one consultation, and peer-led learning groups to assist students in areas such as:
- Math Support which offers comprehensive support to all Ryerson students looking for help with math, guidance in their math-related courses, or simply to develop their math skills.
- The Ryerson Writing Centre offers handouts, workshops, and free individual consultation on all aspects of university-level writing.
- Ryerson’s English Language Support unit helps students improve their overall communication skills.
- The Academic Accommodation Support Centre provides students with disabilities accommodation services and support needed to achieve academic success.
- Career Counselling is a free and confidential service that will help you map out your career and education aspirations.
- Personal Counselling is offered for students who are seeking advice and help when dealing with personal dilemmas.
- Last but certainly not least, your professors and teaching assistants are eager to assist in your success. If you feel that you are struggling in any of your courses, or if you are hoping to improve your grades, it is always a good idea to meet with them during their office hours to discuss how you can perform to your full potential.
- Significant Dates
IMPORTANT RYERSON POLICIES
- Student Code of Academic Conduct (Policy #60)
- Student Code of Non-academic Conduct (Policy #61)
- Undergraduate Academic Consideration and Appeals (Policy #134)
- Examination Policy (Policy #135)
- Course Management Policy (Policy #145)
- Accommodation of Student Religious, Aboriginal and Spiritual Observance (Policy #150)